I ♥ Nuffnang

5/09/2011

yumcha =D

Went out with Baby Ching and her Monster boy tonight!
Muackszx!

Thank you ah Mr. Ken who fetched me out!
=)


Talked many things wit Baby Ching this night
=(
cant even cry out
i cant

she ordered fries.
i didnt eat one of it
i didnt eat anything for dinner a week liao
no appetite when i think abt him
=(
aiks.
i think i really made her worried abt me.

sorry
i hurt everyone who loved me one by one
everyone was hurt bcoz of me
=(


We went to In House Cafe@Pandan Indah
hm
the drinks there quite nice oh!
=)

wont be too expensive also
=D
heehee

i like this place
=)

Mr.Ken and Baby Ching were so sweeeeet!
aiyoooo
=)
very happy to see that.
Hope u two will b happy forever oh!
=D

btw,
their talking really super funny!
HAHAHA
I lik to be wit u guys
=)


aiya
baby ching said capture it become black black ok la
dun too clear
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you baby!
Thanks for ur concern!
=)


exam is just at the corner
-,-
i was so gan jeong abt that
i hv to do my best
i'm okay


我真的伤得很重
却还要不断的假装很坚强
只是为了保护我爱的那个你

No comments:

Post a Comment