I ♥ Nuffnang

5/22/2011

Wedding!

 Hello!
Today was Auntie Prima's Son's Big Day!
His Wedding!
hehe

First time attend India's wedding
=)

Excited

mum told me hv to wear a bit formal
really no idea on wat to wear
i chose my long dress
=)

mum bought it for me d
=D

i dun think my make up nice today
=(
like totally failed
-,-
idk y


tied up my hair
=)
i think will look better wit this hair style
=D

mum gv me her necklace
aiyo
so leng oh

but i feel unsecured la
because of the shirts
the V collar
=S
too deep liao izzit
-,-


wore like a minnie mouse
=)
the ribbon on my head is loved!
=D

weeeeee
i didnt wore like this for a long time ago liao oh
=S


otw going
hmmmmmmmmm
was thinking abt our camp
they told me they slept over time
-,-
hmmmmm
punished by teachers
=(

aiyo
bad oh


a lot of things in my mind
i'm really tired abt everything happened on me
=(

watever i did 
i also non-stop thinking abt u n her
-,-

aiks.
self problem
sorry.


went to a kuil 
the first time i get into a kuil
=S
weeheee
nice experience!


first,
they was like Chinese
they will gv u some flowers
can put on ur hair
or put it in your bag or somewhere else u like
just for the smells
=D


this was a hall for those concert d i think
they just rent this place for their wedding
=D


the bridegroom will come out from the back stage first
there were 2 men playing flute and drums d
their tradisionla music i think 
was like Chinese those 吹嘀嗒


the families, parents all hv to pray for him
=)
many many things to do d oh!
=)


next
will be the bride 
=)

her wearings was so niceeee
golden golden
shining shining
blink blink


same things as wat the bridegroom did
this is for pray them when they are single wer
so they must b one by one
=)


me and my brother
=)

both of us really feel like sleeping liao
-,-


after that
will be two of us together
then the family did the same praying things

at last
they threw the rice  towards them
end up the wedding!


this is wat we will get after the praying

=)
冰糖
for us to eat  d la 
=)

very nice ah the taste although a bit weird to eat this la
=D

HAHA


friends and family can walk to the stage to gv them wishes!
hehe
with the newly-wed =D
Wish you happy forever!


go down for our luc\nch
me and my brother were starving
=S

they are giving us a small packet of desserts.
like our chinese wedding
will have some souvenir


all vegetables
even rendang also vegetables oh!
because we are in the temple!
no meat!
=D


(Y)
Finally can eat liao!
Super Zeng!!!
OMG! 

that's the day of the wedding
=)

the weather was hot like hell!
i hate the weather!
=S

non-stop sweating!

went to my tai mah house to take the pot
next week will make dumpling!
Yeah!


went home around2.30pm
T.T
sorry
i'm late!

have to back to school on 2pm actually
=S
but i'm still late liao


HELLO!
aiyoooo~
so funny ah, wearing the sports tee but with make up face
=S
HAHAHAHAHA

back to school!!
hv to train for the 八独中球类赛!
gah yao ah!
Super Crys!!

thank you
teng teng
我身心俱疲的时候
谢谢你一直肯听我说话
谢谢你让我知道他的感受
=)


希望大家都会开开心心的下去

No comments:

Post a Comment