I ♥ Nuffnang

5/05/2011

i'm still good

 today was still a good day
=)
though still abit sad in my heart
=)


we had our Book keeping test today
saw a little thing on my paper
i think i killed it accidently
-,-
ooopsy,
sorry oh

my Partnership Formation was Totally SHIT
-,-


went for a walk wit the girls
Froggy baby and Ginnie baby!
=)

So in love wit two of them

sorry that my emotional problem made u guys DOWN
=(

we went for a walk only
didnt get anything
i rather buy online
HAHA
我是网购达人
=D


didnt get my chatime there
=( 
so sad oh
some of my friends drink until wan die liao oh
idk how long time i didnt drink it liao
=(

but tak apa.
bro brought me to Hafiz Corner
=)
Had my teh tarik kurang manis!
=D

went home to see those little frogs
aiyo
so cute
=)


finally
the water lily blossomed
=D

but it will be close it's petal soon 


i hv no appetite for any foods.
even just a drinks.
idk y
my emotion should not be controlled by u.
idk y
and wat's wrong wit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment