I ♥ Nuffnang

5/20/2011

Bye! Exam

 Today is the last day for exam!
Hurraaay!

thank you mama for everyday prepare my breakfast!
MUACKS!

very nice!
Breakfast is too important for me!
=)
No breakfast i cant make up my mind
=S


went to Pavilion wit the Loves after Exam!
This is Kim Chan Baby!


we wore our class tee out neh
aiya
so leng ohhhh

i like this pic much oh!
=)

idk why
not really like to wear lenses out these days
i can feel that i look weird after wearing my lenses
=(


Me and Ginnie Baby!

i really look weird
-,-
idk wat's wrong wit my eyes
should b cry too much nor...
LOL


we had our brunch @Wong Kok, Pavillion!
weeeeee
their breakfast set was very nice
=)
RM3.99+
all of the set were a meal wit a drinks
for only RM4 wer
=D



my char siew wan tan mee
=D
RM4
+ a cup of  milk tea

weeeeeee


kim chan 's bacon egg kim tan mee
=D


ginnie's sandwiches

non stop gossiping abt those students
hmmmm
why they so rich one?
we eat set breakfast
they eat those snacks
left hand is iphone
right is BB bold
waaaaaaaa

can i have one of ur phone?
=S


weeeeee
3 of us are wearing converse oh!
(Y)

we went for a movie after our brunch
=)

the ppl who check the tickets praise our tee leh
said very nice!
heehehehehe

we watch Insidious
-,-

just 3 words for this movie
WTF
-,-

i went into the cinema
didnt watch the movie
closed my eyes and ears
stop myself to look at the screen
-,-

wasted RM8 lo
-,-

It's freaking  scary okay?!
TMD

it's not violence
not bloody or wat
it's just because of the effects
and it was happened in a house
a family's daily life
wtf wtf wtf


after movie
keep on asking kim chan abt the story
LOL

me and ginnie lee chit chat in the cinema
wasted RM16
-,- 


after that
3 of us walked to Time Square
Thank you to my babies
they accompany me to there actually
=)
Aiyoo
Thank you ya!


took some photos @Uniqlo
=)

this was the first time i've been there
very first time
every time i passed by
i said i wanna go for a look
but i didnt go there before
seriously
-,-
LOL


visited the working man uncle Meng Fai
hmmmmmm
he told me that he met u n her
erhemmm
ok fine
u two hug when walk together

hmmmmm
ok fine
i'm just the one who think too much


finally
walked for a long long journey
=D

Met my baby Ching!
weeeeeheeee!


she's trying my baby cam!
hahah
Baby's BB
aiyoooooo

i also hope i can get a smart phone for myself
=S
i wan a Samsung Galaxy Ace!


Very Fun ah there!
Eva and Kareen!
very shy arr them
=S


ordered a lot of foods
i like the Mantau =D
very nice

K session for students
was only RM10+
with a drink and a meal
=D

worth looooo
=D 
better than go to a restaurant for lunch


刺猬
仅存的一点点骄傲 
华丽的外表终于丢掉
很彷徨很孤单 是寂寞或悲惨
一个人该怎么办

总是假装自己能有多坚强
其实内心软弱根本无法作战
the lyrics of the song touched me deeply!
OMG.

stopped myself not to let my tears out.
=S


singing Cyndi wong's songs
=(

feel like crying ahhh me
=(

they very kua jiong de
keep say wanna be my fans liao
LOL!


Eva's Lunch
look so nice huh?
=D

i hv no appetite 
didnt eat anythings there
i just gv one bite on the mantau only
-,-

think a lot ahhhhh
=S


pretty Eva
=)
aiyaa
she's so slimmmm
OMG
can i slim like her?
不可能
-,-


singing those love songs
=)
Koji very geng oh
wat songs also know d
=D

she sing a lot of songs there!
HEHEHEHEEH
very fun wit them in the K room!


Say hello to the new friends!
the first time with Kareen, Koji and Eva!
this was the second time wit Baby Ching!


next will b photo time
=D

Kareen & Baby Ching


they very good oh
=)
idk why
they sing a lot of songs
i listened
i cried quietly
=(
i mean my tears just dripped quietly
i dun hope they will noe i was crying in the k room
=(

but they are good
they didnt ask me why
didnt come beside me to talk a lot or wat
=)

Thank you babies
i will be tough.
I'm okay
=)


Hello!
this is Kareen!


The first outing wit them!
Kareen & Koji
=D


Baby Ching!
Next time must have another outing oh!
=D

we had planned a lot of plan for holiday
i wanna make it comes true ah!


this sexy lady was Eva
=D
hehe
she said she dun wanna show her naked face 
HAHAHAHA


see
how sexy and beautiful was her
=(

how come their hair all so long d?!
especially Eva
=(
Hair long long
sai sai lap
banyak sokkk oh!


Peace!
(Y)

Happy outing with them!
Today banyak happy oh!

Thanks to All my beloved Friends!
for giving me an unforgettable day loh!

btw,
this was the first outing after my moody days
hmmm
it's a good starting
i think
=)


some video we taken in the room!
HAHAHAHAHA
Baby Ching said that Mr. Ken will LHAO!
hahahahaha



Eva danced in a part of the video
but i think it's too dark!
HAHAHA!
everyone is crazy in the K room!
LOL!

they are flying like a G6!
HAHAHAHA



brother fetch me home
Muackszx!
he is the one who always wait for me
=)


back home and change my jeans
off to tuition
=)
(Y)

eat the favourite Apom at Tmn Putera Pasar Malam!
Satisfy for today!
weeeheeee!

today was the day of 520
i did tell him to say i love you to u
=)
hope u two sweet & happy always.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment