I ♥ Nuffnang

5/26/2011

badman =(

 was like finally
we went out
i was stressed like nobody business
=S

today was the last day of school
happy
but i'm still thinking abt the competition tomorrow
worry worry worry
-,-


My hot chocolate
=D
i was so damn gan jeong
MAN!
OMG
idk why
dun ask me pls


stupid badman
ordered a iced milk tea for him
-,-

hmmmm
i dun think he really like it hah
HAHAHAHAH


ordered french fries
like before me n baby ching
still the same
i didnt eat
=S

aiya.
he smoked
i dun really like
you are really a bad man
bad man bad man

i dun really like someone smoke
you can moke
but pls
those smoke dun let me smell it
-,-
i hate it much much much!


just a bit disappointed
=(
hmmmmmmm
i should hear mr HKK's advice
but i didnt.

aiks.
sei foh loh
 jumped into the big big trick again
thank you for set me a trick again
-,-
wtf

didnt discuss lots of things actually
just a little bit
idk wat m i talking abt also
-,-

was like stunted there
-,-
hmmmmmm
useless la me.


btw,
thank you for these pen and liquid paper
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment