I ♥ Nuffnang

5/30/2011

Girls talk!

 went out wit my girls tonight!
(Y)

happy to meet them!

Rachel came to my house fetch me and Chloe!
=D


we went to Just Talk cafe
Totally Failed
-,-

everything there is FAILED!
waiters attitude
food
drinks

all failed
-,-


sweet oh this honey milk
=S


my hot chocolate
=D

not nice
=S
i prefer in house cafe's 


we ordered Fried Sotong!
also failed
-,-

too dificult to digest
=( 


Hello!
this is kitty
=D

sorry for made u sad oh
=(
be tough baby!
we will get through everything soon!
=)


My lovely sis!
Rachel!!
=D

I m grateful she's always wit me
i will always here for u too!
Lovely Sis!


Chloe!
=)

i think we a bit desolate u izzit?
sorry ah
those ppl we gossip abt u also dunno
=(

next time out talk abt something fun!
=D


This is the sai sai lap woonee!

her bf came after some times
=)
very funny ah her words
HAHAHA
LMAO
=D


Very Happy to met them!
talk abt lots of news
hmmmmm

gossips gossips everywhere


i miss you guys after some days
=D

I wanna have the next Outing!!


I Love all of you!
Friends!
you guys make me laugh!
=D
share stories together!
=D

fun
and i love all these in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Finally
    haha
    wait for so long time ady :P

    hmm,,
    you're really welcome
    iloveyou 2 sis
    Thanks for being anywhere for me when I need
    i'm looking forward for ours next dating :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really wanna hv dating ahhhh!!!
    i very missss u!!!!!!!
    =(

    ReplyDelete