I ♥ Nuffnang

5/15/2011

Foods again


Good Morning!
went to Pandan Jaya for our Breakfast!
I Like this Hakka Log Mee
Super Zeng!
=D


dad said he like my look
hehe
he said very smart oh
=)
aiya
so sweet to hear that

I like too. 
same reason
really look smart wit this hair style
=)


we ordered 2 big bowl of hakka loh mee
YEAH!
Very Nice!
especially added vinegar!
OMG!
starving liao....
=S


i'm trying to smile widely
i wanna change my mind
i have to walk out from the black forest of my heart.
believe that my broken heart will b repaired by time.
=)


went to 糖仁街wit family for tea time
HAHAHA!

this was my Ginger tea wit tong yuen
=)
nice
i like ginger drinks these days
=)

fel warmth


i ate half of it
hmmmm
quite ok la.
small and expensive.


i think ice room's peanut ice will b my favorite
here's not that nice
not that 顺口
=(


红枣炖雪蛤
aiyo
家里最会吃的两个男人
竟然那么会补
=D


这个很好吃哦!
香辣茄子!
好棒!
=)

香香辣辣的
=)

韭菜葱油饼
喜欢韭菜的味道
=)

爸爸妈妈大概也是因为看我读书读到那么累才带我出去喝茶吧?
(笑)
其实不是拉
我还在上网
HAHAHA

考试的感觉很刺激
有时候很喜欢

这一次的压力真的好大好大
怎么了呢?
=(

没事
我还是会渡过的
考完试后的日子会有多美好
我想象得到
=)

2 comments: