I ♥ Nuffnang

6/22/2011

nom nom

wuhaaaaaa
=D

decided to be ur friend
=)
i'm trying to gmove on.
wait me
gv me some more time.


went out for dinner wit mum and bro
=D
YEAH!
My Favorite!
Korean Food!



Mwaaaks!
my Lovely mama and bro!
=)

bro always is the cute one
=S


we went Nak Won @Korea Village
this is the Korea Dong fun
hmmm
it's different wit the one mama cooked
mum's better i think

mayb this is not the same dong fun which we bought 
=P


hehehehehe
my kimchi soup!


I hv been a long time didnt taste it ady!
OWwwwHH!
I Miss it so damn much!

I Like KIMCHI!


this is the desserts
=)
i think it is Bali water gua
but it's sweet to the max
=X


got watermelon also 
:3
hehehehe


I like this shop so so much
i wanna eat Korean Food
it's because of the food are so damn delicious!

fyi
the price is not that costly also!
tak ada tax at all
=D
it's cheap and nice
hehehehe


bro took this 
-,-
LOL
isn't it unique?
green colour
but
reusable?
-,-
yucks

had a very nice dinner wit my mama and bro
i love them much!
always make my wish come true!
HEEHEHEHEHE

:3

No comments:

Post a Comment