I ♥ Nuffnang

6/05/2011

SUCK PHONE FAIR!

went to the smart phone fair wit my friends today
hmmmm

something happened made me super pik cik
grrrrrr


friend pick me up
and went MD to wait for another friend
-,-

had my lunch there
=)

long time didnt eat liao
=(


I like this ice-cream
not that pricey
=D

but very very very sweteeee!

after having our brunch
head to the smart phone fair
my cousin brother is there ady
=)

they went there to ask

good!
i found something out
yesterday
they showed me a real iphone
told me they are selling this
i tried
sane as iphone4

the price was only RM1200
waaaa
worth la!

but
today
my cousin went there
he is an iphone4 user
his iphone bought from England

he asked abt the iphone 4 things
good!
the seller tell him this iphone4 is using Java 
not MAC 
(Y)

and he showed the real one and the one they selling to let him see
then my cousin know wat happened
he ask them
this selling RM1200? u sure?
they answered:
NO la! PRICE TAG only! RM250 for you la!
(Y)

then everything pissed me off!
grrrr

when i was there
they show out
the real n the one they sell
ask me try
(Y)
the one they sell
cant slide d
-,-
must use ur finger press on the screen
use all ur energy to slide it!
DAMN!

yesterday let me try real d!
wan me buy!
i gv RM50 deposit for my friend
seller promised!
if dun wan sure will gv me back the money!
at the end
dun wan pay back
go die go die

nowadays lot of cases
all abt these
let u see the real one
let u try the real one
when u buy it
gv u the fake one
LOL!
wtf
-,-

Aware of these!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment