I ♥ Nuffnang

6/24/2011

happy day

hello
today is a nice nice day!

a very nice breakfast today!
all protein
no carbohydrates for diet ppl oh


go to wan tan mee shop to have breakfast wit my friends
aiyooo
this ah waa
macam very hardworking
hahahaha

she wanna be milo family's member liao
hahaha
always milo bing
=D


this is my dinner
before tuition
mum and dad were home
so surprise oh
i miss the time we sit together chit chat abt everything fun!
=D


after tuition
went pasar malam alone
TT
bro brought her gf to eat ikan bakar dah
-,-

=D
ahahahaha
finally i bought chicken chop for myself
-,-
LOL


and this!
my favorite
烧饼
=D
we love peanuts d!
=D 


bought this for dad to try
hmmm
western style tofu bakar
lol

u noe?
ppl who r having diet
dun go to pasar malam!
it kills u!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment