I ♥ Nuffnang

6/18/2011

mirrored phone

hello
finally i'm here to blog
=(


today's breakfast oh
very nice d sandwich!
mum is really talented in cooking!
=D


went home after school
feel so tired
LOL
dad bought a brand new printer!


it's actually a scaner n printer
=D

very nice to use!


it's connected wit 3 pc in our house
hahaha
using wireless system de ehhh
but dad asked me dun use 
-,-
very expensive ohhhh
=(


bro went time square before he come to school to fetch me
=)

he bought a watch for mama ohhh


it's BALMER watch
=D

for mama's day
hehehehehehehehehee


very nice!
i like the color
=D

it's pink inside
hope mama will love it ohh!


and
look at my phone!
yea
cant read the words huh?
put this photo infront of ur mirror
u will noe wat's the problem wit it!

i'm typing my msg wit this situation
-,-
LOL!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment