I ♥ Nuffnang

6/04/2011

21 Birthday- IVY!

after baking the cupcakes,
prepared to out!

dolled up myself
=D


i really lost weight!
Muackzsx!
Love it Love it


wore my Maxi-dress out today
xoxo

i feel that myself very different
so mature ahhhh


(Y)
brought these lovely cupcakes along!


KL city was really nice
I love

夕阳很美,却很短暂


没有眉毛
-,-


到咯
=D
很多东西吃
我们先吃啦
请很多人哦


我只是吃了那么一碟
不过很多
-,-


谢谢这位姐姐
帮我画眉毛哦!


有了眉毛不太一样哦
=D
hahahahaha


和爸爸在外面唱K
=D
合唱


爸爸唱歌很好听哦
=D


kai yao
=D
very sweet girl
=D


love my eye make up today
=)
used different down lashes today
Muackzsx


Girls!
(Y)
i'm such a macho girl
=(


HAHAHAHAHA
I look tall!
生日快乐哦!


she looks sweet tonight
btw, 
i think i really wear until so 隆重
-,-


(Y)
my bro sing!
OMG!


妈妈和爸爸合唱
《你最珍贵》
感动


kaiyao took this photo
=D


叔公
=)

他对kai yao很严格哦


hehehehehe
she looks funny!


sport light is too strong i think
=(

but cute too!


they are singing《你是我的眼》
kai yao你很有胆量!
孺子可教也!


Girls
=)
我的亲戚
三姐妹


21岁的锁匙型蛋糕
还不错吃啊


YEAH
我们做的蛋糕很多人说很好吃哦!


birthday girl
Happy Birthday!
Wish you happy forever oh!


Families
笑得好灿烂!=D


me and the birthday girl
Muackzsx!
i Love you my sis!


My bro wit her
=)


they are having beer there
mixing those beverage
oopsy
i dun drik beer d oh!


lastly
someone did presented her a special edition DUNHIL
LOL!

anyway
Happy Birthday to IVY!
Wish you Happy Forever!
=D
MUACKZX!

No comments:

Post a Comment