I ♥ Nuffnang

6/19/2011

nikko hotel buffet!

 Today is Father's Day!

went out wit mum & dad to Nikko Hotel
have our Buffet Hi-Tea!

sitting in the BMW
feel like sleeping
LOL


Today didnt put on make up
hmmm
look pale
=S


bro went to school for his basketball competition
=)

we wait him sambil makan
=D

Very NICE!!!!!!!


the environment was so nice
peacefully
=)


waiting bro there
=)

he came after half an hour
=D

watching Bambi there!


i like this soup!
SUPER ZENG!


ohhhh
i miss it so muchhhhh



The most important thing i go there
hahahahahaha
CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!


i like this!
i think it's chocolate cheese or something else
very nice!


their cheese cake is the best!
hv a bit taste like nagka =D
HEHEHEHEHE


Carrot Cheese Cake!
GOSH!!!
how can it be so delicious!


Chocolate cheese cake!
=D

i shouldn't post this post
it makes me think abt it
-,-


ahhhhhhhhh
it's so delicious!


i need it now
T^T
pls buy me some
=(


HEHEHEHE!
DIY chocolate!
=S
i wanna eat chocolate liao




 there is so beautiful
=D
had a garden there
=)


with a lot of kura kura
=D

dan ikan ikan
=D 

there's a bar
=D
is wit the buffet
=D


the restaurant inside Nikko Hotel where we had our buffet


little fountain wit little fish in it
=)


i'm walking around to take photos
hahahahaha
coz it's too free for me after finished my buffet
=D


the hotel is big and nice
=D
Rain live here when he came too!


flowers are so beautiful
=D



my outfit of the day
=D
having the lap top on my hand again
HAHAHAHA


went to a pet shop when we r otw home
=D


so cute
rabbit!
=D

the orange iguana!
my favorite pet!

idk wat is this called actually
i noe it's 臭鼬


ahhhh!!!
Kangarooooooooo

i think this is 水籁?


idk wat is it
-,-


a lot of lizard!


argggh!
a very big spider!
yucksZ!!!!


finally home
=D
i like myself in this outfits
=)
hahahahah
look smart!


wash car wit bro in the afternoon
=)

super tired ah me
-,-


but it's a happy day for me!
i hope dad too!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment