I ♥ Nuffnang

6/09/2011

gor gor!

stay at home today
feel so damn boring
=(

so, went out wit my lovely brother
=D


wit a stupid look
ah sam
hahahahahaha


we went to Spectrum Shopping Complex @ Ampang
=D
buy ingredients for our lunch!


Tadda!
we bought sotongs!


and also prawns!
=D

washed it and prepare to use!


this is the Kimchi bought by my mum's work mate!
=D

Jusco also selling this oh!
=D


Tadda!
it was so damn delicious!
OMG!
add on an egg on the top of the rice
super zeng!


our lunch of the day!
cooked by me oh!
=D

there was ice-cream for dessert also!
=D


after our lunch
went out to buy his car stuff
hmmm
quite nice la
=)


my bro is a super good man!
god!

he went out to buy soya bean for his gf
TT


see
still wanna delivery for her
=(

can i hv this kind of bf too?
then i can hv two men like this in my life
hehehehehe!


after that,
asked my bro to bring me for shopping
hahahhahaha

went Axis Atrium oh!
=)

hv a short walk
bought this kaya balls!


it's a good memories of childhood
=)
me and my bro love kaya balls when we was small little children
but due to diet
never touch this kind of high carbo and high sweet foods anymore

=D

I love my bro!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment