I ♥ Nuffnang

6/04/2011

thanks for the chef!

 HELLO!
Today is Lovely Saturday!


I woke up wit the smells of the cup cakes!
OMG!
how goods is it!
=D

Chocolate cupcakes!


after the cup cakes were baked
we put them on the dining table to make it cool
=D

then we went out for lunch!


after lunch
went to bakery for these full cream 
we made it ourself!

=D
  I like this purple so much!
=)

Finally!

These are me and my lovely brother creations!
Looks great huh?


weeeeeeeee
colourful means happiness!


those words i wrote for my cousin sis who had her birthday tonight!
ofcoz!
i did made for Baby Ching too!
weeeee



bro bought this for his lovely ford
-,-
ok ok la
quite nice smell
but i like lamberger more than this
hehe


aiya
why this car so leng one?
=)
but not mine oh
sorry
our family not that rich oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment