I ♥ Nuffnang

6/12/2011

RUMAH Baru!


went 洪记点心for breakfast in the early morning
=D

a student from Klang wit uniform selling this oh!
教育金纂
waaaaaaaaaa
came from so far away neh
=D

身为独中生当然要帮忙啦!
=D


went to my new house after had our breakfast!
this is the new house in the future!


sample
=)


front door
this is corner lot.
we are the middle one
=D


quite big actually
=D

went in
and i was super excited!!!!
very nice and big!!


there's lots of shops there
=D
near my new house oh!
looking forward for my new life
but we hv to wait until 2013 laaaa
the house is still in progress
-,-


a newly projek oh
our new house is still being building


there's lots of taman reaksi
=D
YEAH!

then next time my friends can come and play together wit me liao!


see
mum ask me to jogging everyday
waaaaa
so big ah the taman
-,-

no
i wan a dog wit me first!!!


hahahaha
saw this cute things
sticky was in the tv oh!
=D

mum dun let me hv pet
=(
i wan a 狼狗
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

pls pls pls!
if not buy me golden la pls!
but mum dun let the dog get into the house d 
=(
 arghhhh


then
went to my uncle's house!
(Y)

their house got mango trees oh!
lots of mango drop from the trees!


bro is playing wit the coffee maker!
aunt bought those coffee bean from France oh!
aiyooooo

but sorry
i dislike coffee
-,-


their pet
coco
it scared humans


so many mangoes ohhhh


bro got it from the three!
=D


but we forgot to bring it back
-,-


my little cousin sis!
her dad made her a swing under her bed!
LOL!


she and her sis's things


to make necklace or earrings etc.
=D
very nice one!
her sis made one series for me on my birthday ohh!


a very funny things on the head
LOL!
ignore my face pls!
so yuuucks!


i love this photo much!

i tied up her hair!
same wit mine ohhhh
=D
she is so cute


she is playing wit my brother
=D
the green land was so soft to step on it!

my bro doing pumping?
-,-


flowers planted by them
=)


her bro is the most good gardener
just this plant success 
lol


next
went for lunch
i was starving
=S

went to a parrot shop
hehehe


those parrots can talk
aiyoooo
so geng


then, back to my table and enjoy my lunch!
weeeheee!

hv a nice day!
i miss my granma so damn badly ohhh!
Muackzsx!
families are always the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment