I ♥ Nuffnang

6/11/2011

failed outfits!


wat a great day
gv my mum scolded for the 2nd day!
(Y)

this is the reason why
-,-

sorry mum!


had breakfast wit mama
no appetite eh
=(


bake cookies in the afternoon!


hmmmm
smells good!!!


i made this!
a big big one!
=D


very nice oh!
hahahahaha


went to 五味函函馆
meet my cousin sis!
=D
IVY

went there to hv lunch together oh!


quite ok la those food 
=)
not bad
=)

cousin sis love the present i gv her
=)
yea
u guys wont guess it rite
it's g-shock
she like it
god bless.

btw,
my dad told me something made me upset
the iphone3 wont be mine!
=(

he will gv t to his supervisor!
=(

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh


went out wit families at night
=)

my outfit are really super failed!
wtf is this!
messsssss


wtfucking problem wit my make up?
-,-
grrrrr
FAILED!


went to my father's friends house
very zeng oh!

super delicious!
especially the creamy prawns!


hehe
babies bed was so big
my generation still sleeping in the sarung
-,-


this girl playing birthday song
=D
hahahahaha


aiyo
the whole house also children
running here and there


i'm playing wit babies toy!
HAHAHA


my bro said i'm nerd -,-


those uncle auntie cant recognize me
they tot i'm my bro's gf!


watch Mr.Bean there
so nice!


Powerpuff girl!
those memories came out of my mind again and again!


little baby birthday girl 
singing birthday song to her!


everyone looking at the osim 天王椅
-,-


see
those children
like to sit near infront of the tv!
gv ppl scold!
hahahahaa


two of the sisters
big sister asking for donation money
for SJK(C) tmn Connaught


Hanorrrr
Chubby birthday girl!
Happy Birthday oh!

Muackzsx!
快高长大!

忍不住
赶快回家把妆给卸了
好丑
-,-

No comments:

Post a Comment