I ♥ Nuffnang

3/19/2011

Grand-grand ma & SUPERMOON


went to grand-grand ma house at night
=)


this is the cutest cousin brother of my father side
=D
weehee
why so cute d~
=)
he ate the cup cakes
he said very nice
HeeHEe
=D
Thank you!
=D

and today is my grand-gran ma bday
YeaH!
Happy Birthday!
=)

it;s her 95 yrs old bday
=D

祝你身体健康哦

actually i didnt talk with her
she speaks Hokkien
I cant understands
and I cant even say wat i wan to tell
-,-

although I'm Hokkien too
=S

we saw Bat in their house
LOL!
hak si ngai!

after visited her
we went to Plaza seni to hv our dinner
=)


there hv those performances
idk who lei geh la
the ppl who in the photo is a dancer i think
he non stop dancing in front of the stage
ya
not on the stage

he so sam fu lo
so many singers go up n sing
then each song he also need to dance
i really wanna gv him a GOOD!
Thumbs up!

the "singers" were totally failed
sorry to said that
but they r really
....
btw, 
their wearings was so FASHION!
wa
CHIU!
the men wore those boots
but a bit high heels d =D
waaaaa


did u guys see the SUPERMOON tonight?
=D

the moon was so bright after the rain
=)
the moon light is so so so bright
but i didnt feel the size of the moon bcome larger wer
-,-
=)

but i love the feel when the moon light shine on my face
=)
so niceeeeeee

btw,
i watched the news of this supermoon
hmmm
those scientist said it might hv earth quake before this super moon appear
hmmmm
izzit related to the Japan earth quake?
=(

anyway
I Love you mummy
I wanna be with my family, Loves, friends when the world is gonna end!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment