I ♥ Nuffnang

3/11/2011

stay back

Tonight will be stay back in my school
=)
hmmmmm
have to pack a lot of things
=(

after i packed it yesterday night
it's 2am ady
-,-
because i'm doing the design of the tee shirts
=(


bought a lot of things there
but compared with last two years
this is just 1/10 of it
HAHA


i used all my energy to bring the things up to my class
DAMN
4th floor ar dai lou
very tired d ok?
-,-


Mine n Mr.High's luggage
=)
and the ppl who sleep on the floor with the red tee covered his big face
is MR.HKK
-,-

idk wat is he doing
sleep on the floor
so dirty
OMG
-,-


everyone is sleeping with the pillow
HAHA
Mr.High's pillow is cow cow d~
but look so dirty
-,-


My Star Star
=)
lend to Baby Ginnie
because she dunno how to sleep
-,-

her hair rebond-ed ady
=)
very leng
cantik sekali


ok
stop abt this
-,-
tonight is the 1st night 
so nervous man!
-,-
idk wat will happened for tomorrow
-,-

just wait abt it la!

No comments:

Post a Comment