I ♥ Nuffnang

3/20/2011

Lunch & Chow Tofu


yuuhoo
cant find the way out from Desa Park City
LOL

now,
it's time to hv our lunch

we went to Sungai Buloh for the Chicken Rice
=D


Mr.Fu and we all strongly recommended ohhh
but a bit dificult to find where was it
=(


yeah
=)
we order all those dishes for 4 person
=)


Ohhhhh
very nice ohh
=D
Super nice
i mean
=D

and this was the meat ball for 1 person
=)

the soup very nice!

when we almost finish our chicken
the boys who help me eat the rice said wanna add on chickens
LOL

then we ordered the chickens for two more person
Wuuhoo
total was 6person luur
-,-

quite cheap or
RM11.10/per 
very full ohhhhhh
=D


after our lunch
we went to TOTO
the boys wanna buy some lucks
=D


see the pro Mr.Fu taught them how to buy
HAHAHA

my brother bought RM10 for 5 different numbers
=D

Mr.Fu buy for 2 different numbers i think
HAHAHA 


my brother feel like sleeping ady!
LOL

We went to 1U after lunch ohh
=)

have a walk there
wanna hv movie
but too many ppl
=(
and my brother dun feel like watch any movie wer
so suan lo

walk for 1 hour there
idk wat to do
just have a walk
all feel like sleeping
-,-

then we decided to go Chew Chew Chow Tofu!
yeah

Rain heavily out there
and Mr.Fu & Brother also dun feel like driving
then I drive!!!!
HAHAHAHA
yes!
seriously!
I drive!
i drive at the parking there la
ofcoz not drive to the shop
HAHAHAHAHA

i screamed like hell when the car moved!
LOL
very happy leh!
HAHAHAHAHAA


Mr.Fu drove the car at last
HAHA

and we reached Chew Chew Chow Tofu after 20 minutes!


We are sweet too!
(Y)


trying the focus of my baby cam
=)


Our Jasmin Tea!
=D
very zeng oh!


heeheee
i think my hair will b nicer when i tied it up
=)

Mr.Fu 's CDG Play X Converse
Mine Converse Fragment design
yuuhoo
=)


i ordered 16 pieces of Italian style
HAHHAA
Rainbow dun like d
then i eat all of them
Mr.Fu eat a bit only
My brother shared with me
HAHA


麻辣臭豆腐汤
Spicy Soup
Super NICEEEEEEEEE


Normal Soup
清汤臭豆腐
waaaaaaaaaaaaa
Why so zeng d!!


i accidently ordered 8 pieces of UN style
-,-
nobody eat or
sei mou
they all full ady
coz they ate rice this afternoon
but i didnt 
HAHAHAHAHA
That's y i eat a lot of CDF!

I LOVE Chow ToFu
YEAH!

have a SUPER NICE DAY today
with My Babe Fu
My Brother
My Ah SOU!

I LOVE you all!
wanna plan another cycling plan with my family le
=D
I Love this kind of activities ooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment