I ♥ Nuffnang

3/31/2011

surprise for baby Xuan

 =D

today is a good good day ohh
=)


mum cooked korea's dong fen for me today
=D
my classmates love it so so much
everyone wanted to buy it 
HAHA

show u guys next time
=)


ate a lot oh today
ate the Marble Cheese Chocolate cake
WAAAAAAA
really have a long time didnt eat ady!!!
but it's too bad to hv this for my bunch ohhhh



went to Leisure mall after school
=D
made a big surprise for baby xuan
again
HAHA

bought Big Apple Donuts for her


me and baby froggie
=D


sorry ahh the photo
too dark ady
i didnt edit it ohh
=(

we cheated her that the donuts are sushi
LOL
she really tot those are sushi
HAHAHAHA
LMFAO


Happy Birthday to Baby Xuan 
Baby Froggie's birthday coming soon too
=D

have to prepare for another surprise i think
HAHA


tomorrow is April Fool ohhh
i feel like that's a childish thing to cheat ppl tomorrow
like i'm telling u
i got baby
u will shock
and i say
happy april fool with a funny shit face
LOL

izzit funny?
-,-

I love you babies
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment