I ♥ Nuffnang

3/10/2011

hmmm

okay
Hello!
=)

Exam is OVER!
yeeehaaa

but the result is ....
WORST!

damn shit
-,-

my average marks drop 20marks compared with the last year result
=(

i knew the problem
I didnt hv my computer exam
i lost 80 marks there
-,-

my maths
drop 20marks too
aiks


fine
after school
went to Soon Kei Tong Shui@Pandan Indah
with the girls
=D

Baby Ginnie, Baby Xuan, Xiiaonick!
=)

They all like the long an tofu
I like fu zhok bak guo!
weehee

after that went to Saloon
Baby Ginnie wanna Rebond her hair
Baby Xuan is going to cut her fringe
-,-

I waited them on the sofa beside
I fell asleep
damn
-,-

so tired man


after half an hour
brother came here to fetch me
wento OldTown with him to hv our lunch!
WeeHeee

I had my favourite Hot Chocolate!
=D


The biggest Nasi Lemak I had eaten
but The most Yucks taste is it
-,-

so dry
no curry at all
-,-

next time eat bread la 
eat toast
dun wanna eat those rice or noodles anymore
-,-

ended with a super bad mood because of the school result
-,-

No comments:

Post a Comment