I ♥ Nuffnang

3/14/2011

Hair Cut


yeahoo
today went for McD breakfast wit mum n bro!
=D

mum pour the coffee on my leg accidently
=(


went to Roopi Medical Center to hv Ovary Scan
=)
Yeah!
nasib baik
nothing in my Ovary
Mum also seem like more relax after knew it
=)


went home to fetch bro 
then head to Sunway Pyramid for our hair cut
=)

see my brother
that day we came
he wear until like an uncle
today wear until so leng zai
me wear like an aunty
T.T


we went to A Cut Above to hv our hair cut
we have vouchers
=)
for those students cut
My hair was cut by Darren Lee
=D
Thank you

yes, is wat i wan actually
just accidently cut it shorter
HAHA
i had my treatment too
quite nice huh
after treatment hair become smoother
=D

mum went colour
n my brother also hv his hair cut
=D


now i look like a kid
HAHA
but i like it
do u think it's nice?
=D

4 comments: