I ♥ Nuffnang

3/19/2011

Cup Cakes! =)

Tadaaa
my house full of Prawn biscuit
-,-

there was abt 100packages ba?
-,-
my brother bought it for sales tonight
=)


OYEY!
went to Teressa's house to make our little cutie cup cakes!
Owwwh!
so NICE

The creams , cup cakes are all made by ourself
made by me n mama
=D

we went her house to ask her mum help
hehehe
coz her mum is a pro in baking
=)
weehee


We made a lots of creams
very nice
not that sweet
=D
taste good!


These were wat i wrote
HeeHee
I Love U

so sweet
i put a lots of candy toppings on it
looks so colorful!
=D


the decoration were cute
isn't it?
=)


actually these cup cakes were the 1st experiment for my cousin sister's wedding
=D
HeeHee
wanna ask her how is the cup cake
=)

see whether she wan us to help her on her wedding or not luur
=D


btw,
today was my Grand-grand ma's birthday oor
=D

made these cup cakes for her too!
she is 95 yrs old this yr!
=D
YeY!


I love this picture so much
=)
Yeah
i ate 2 cup cakes today
TT
slap me pls
=(
too bad to eat so much carbohydrates and sugar
=((((

4 comments:

  1. 真的做得很好看><
    我要叫我表弟教我才行~~~

    话说你之前POST的水滴妆...
    之前才POPTEEN杂志看过...
    但就是找不到美的假睫毛...
    哎...

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i have 1 of the cutie cup cake? haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ako: 等你到日本了就能买假睫毛了阿~=D
    那里一定超多的!很多假睫毛在pasar malam有的~
    可以去看看啊!=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah: Ofcoz! i make for u! HAHA! =D
    but must wait ur throat feel better sin!=D take care ya!

    ReplyDelete