I ♥ Nuffnang

3/22/2011

Life =)

Today's Bento and Breakfast was 
Spaghetti!

beef spaghetti
woah~
So NICE!

btw,
today weight dropped 1.4KG ohh


This morning Sushi treat us her hand made Bread Pudding


and the hand made cookies!
I LOVE it So MUCH!

She is talented in desserts!
LOVE LOVE
Make more
I wan
=D


This is Ms Sushi!
Thank you!
she dun wanna show her face
HAHA


had society today
=)
I did do it seriously ooh!
i played badminton very serious d ohh
=D

this chocolate given by Ah Chai!
yuuhooo

Big Boobs Chocolate
LOL!


after school
followed brother and his Gf to McD
=)

have our dinner
=D

actually I Hate Fast Food
sorry
dun call me to have this anymore
i very scared
-,-
The Fats and the OILS!
YUCKS!!!


had a chocolate before tuition
Yeah
I love this chocolate so much ohh
=)

after this never eat anymore
=)


saw a big Dragonfly after tuition at our house lobby
HAHAHA
oopsy
captured it
=)

it very quite
very calm
and they always stopped there
wont move


Haha
reached home
mum n dad went to cousin's funeral
R.I.P 
=(

I washed the uniforms
ironed the uniforms
and after this
sleep at10:30pm

I started hungry ady
HAHAHA

cant eat cant eat
Must Stop myself
=D

4 comments:

  1. erm...快餐是很油...
    但很好吃^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. AKO: 哈哈~不是很喜欢~因为吃了一定会拉肚子哦~=(
    太油腻了~不要吃太多哦~
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon: ya~it's really nice! =D HAHA

    ReplyDelete