I ♥ Nuffnang

3/17/2011

once a week?

Finally
Today we met
=)

went to hv lunch n dinner with my babe Fu!
I Miss him so damn MUCH!
=D 


went lai fong beef noodles restaurant for his late lunch
=)
we shared a bowl of beef soup
=D
argh
very nice
=D


then babe hv his fried beef rice
=)
I like this but cant eat
=(

我很乖
没有偷吃哦!

after our meal
went for car wash

after that
went back to his house
=)

He went for his bath and ready to out wit me
=D

suddenly suggested me to go Mid Valley wit him
-,-
hm
for no reasons
also duno go there for wat actually
LOL


after walking round Mid Valley abt 1 hour
went to 相见欢餐厅 to hv our dinner
YEY!


this was my Ginger tea
=)
i tot it will not b any sugar
but i forgotten there will hv some honey in it
LOL

ok
i had sugar today
TT


his Large watermelon juice
i cant drink
because it was fruits
=(
a lots of sugar in it
=(

and yey
our meal
=D

we shared it
value set i think (?)
2 different kind of chicken chop in a same dish
=)

Grilled and Fried
YEY!
we can eat wat we wan
by one single price
=D

yumms
he said he was so tired because he had just came back from Kuala Lipis wer
no mood to eat wer him
-,-

ok luur
didnt enjoy any feelings of  romantic :chang toi geok" feel
finished it and he fetch me back
he said he wanna sleep after he went home
=S

ok
wat will he do after he was home
i knew it
and i used to b like that ady


YeaH
Babe gv me this
Johnson's baby powder
=D
I Like the smells
Like little baby!
=D
the fragrance of blossoms melted me
hehehe
=D

happy to see u today
cium

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmph..
    I just went there wif him yesterday night.
    hahasXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oO
    really hah?
    =D
    ok ok la there
    food so so only
    =)

    ReplyDelete