I ♥ Nuffnang

3/18/2011

battle of Los Angeles


HELLO!
went for movie with the loves one today
=D
HeeHee
Happy Happy
Long time didnt go for movie ady!


a lots of ppl asking abt his  lap top's skin
HAHA!
I made it one!
YEY!
I'm so talented!
HAHA

we went Leisure Mall to have our lunch at a small shop
idk wat's the name
but Mr.Fu called it 经济
-,-

Quite nice oor the food
=D
I didnt eat carbohydrates today!
I just hv a piece of egg wit onion
and a Rendang Chicken Thigh
=D
Weeheee
So nice oor!
=D

then straight to the cinema for our movie
=D
Met my classmate there~
HAHA


Battle of Los Angeles

erm
i dun really like this kind of movie
seriously
=(

the feel was like
用钱买惊吓?


i kinda like this guy in the whole movie
he was so calm
bring along his team mates to attack the ALIENS
-,-

ok
the movie was talking abt the ALIENS came to Our EARTH
to get the sources of our earth
and the aliens wanted to killed all the ppl
and get everything we hv in the earth

i like to think abt these kind of  things
how if one day the Aliens come to earth?
wat will it be?
wat r the aliens going to do?
-,-

and i will think abt 
will those aliens use their web to search any web talking abt Aliens
such like this post
and then they found me?
-,-

ok
stop my imagination
not to think too much
yea
i know
-,-

back to the movie
=S
the opening was kinda boring
yeap
boring until i wanna fall asleep ady
-,-

the story was nice
=)
exciting
non stop crying
-,-
especially when the little boy's dad almost die
=(

rating will b 3/5
i like comedy 
so this kind of movie is not my type
=)
so...
ya...



爱一个人
若是真心
无论外表变得怎么样
还是在那里

No comments:

Post a Comment