I ♥ Nuffnang

3/01/2011

1st of March

back to school today
=)
everyone is staring on my watch
yes
Mr Fu's watch
hmmmmmmmmmm

i thin mine is nicer
isn't it?

HAHA

Today was the 1st day of the month!
YEAH!
went to Station 1 to have our member set


My brother is with me
=D
everyday also sent me to school
fetch me home
Thanks brother!
=D

The big drink was YEStea included in the member set
=)


The soup i like it the most!
Weeeee
Super Nice Mushroom Soup!
=D

I like Station One is just because of the soup!
Full of Mushrooms!


and the member set
=)
Chicken Chop
with wedges , salad, jagung there
=D

taste good actually
not that bad la
=D


finally
we still get our dessert
=D
my Chocolate
=D

we chat abt our university life today
=)
hmmmmmmmm
dunno wat will b in the future?
I'm so lost on choosing the subject i wan
idk wat to choose
=(

my bro made his decision ady
=)
hm
i wanna go to the same university with him too!
but i cant go Taiwan due to i didnt take Geography in my UEC
=(

it's ok
i'm not really wanna go there
HAHA
i hope i can go Australia actually
but my English very Damn weak
*see my blog writing u will noe*
aiks aiks

4 comments:

  1. 恩...我去日本读一年日语...
    过后再进大学...
    打算读时尚设计^_^

    没有地理还是可以进台湾的啦=.=
    ERM...
    我觉得现在还糊涂不用紧...
    偶尔静下心来想一想自己的兴趣..
    自己想成为什么吧~~
    最重要...
    不要跟人^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 去台湾的话..
    不一定要地里的~
    可以用别的科来代替...
    好像经济和簿记咯~

    ReplyDelete
  3. AKO:我怕我进了大学,读了那一科,到最后却浪费钱,完全没有用到~=(
    还很担心~我有想过到韩国哦!只是要浪费一年呢~
    =( 所以打消了这个念头~
    你要加油哦!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yee: 我还在考虑呢~又想去australia~
    可是我的成绩真得并没有很好~
    我顾虑很多~
    =(
    很担心~
    =(
    怕去到外国不懂得照顾自己~

    ReplyDelete