I ♥ Nuffnang

3/30/2011

short meet


hi

i'm Baby Froggy!
HAHAHAH

a week didnt meet my babe Fu ady
it's really feel like we broke up
haiz
-,-
single single lo
wat can i do
LOL
-m-

still the same at school for the whole day
but the weather is hot like hell
-,-
aiks

i think the end of the world will come very soon
=(
*touch wood*


i had my chocolate again today bfore going to my organ class
=)

that's the wine in the chocolate
yeshhhh
so niceee


went for tong sui with my babe finally
=)

idk y
he dun wanna hv dinner
LOL
-,-

but he keep telling me he is hungry when he went home
-,-

my 海带绿豆
抗辐射哦


his 龟苓膏
bitter d
he dunno how to east
LOL

can put honey d maaa
=)

just met for a short time
=(

a lot of things i havent say out
the time flies so fast
it's time to home ady
=(
so ya
next meet will b after a week

imygjf

No comments:

Post a Comment