I ♥ Nuffnang

3/16/2011

自然系妆容 =)

Hello
this is the make up + hair style of the day
=)
weehee
i like my hair 
cium


i used this fake lashes for my eye make up
=)

火烈鸟 07
ii used it for severals time ady
so a bit dirty
i wanna buy a new one
but i cant find the same one!
=(


and yey!
my down lashes
=)
this is the natural down lashes
weehee
love love love
as the same ways
use 1 lashes
cut it into half
and put in on ur down eye lid
=D
yey
and that's it!

btw, 
the steps were same as the post below that i posted =D

日系水滴眼妆




remember to push ur down lashes upper
not to be too low
because it will look very weird
=S

my hair is still messy like a lion head
-,-
i havent curl it
=D


after curl
will b like this!
=D
i used my lovely hair curler to curl it
click in to hv more information of my hair straightener n curler
=D


以垂直的方式由下往上卷
而且转的方向要往脸部转
=)

idk how to say in English
=(
Forgive me pls!
=(


and yey
wearing a lace top and a high waist pants
=)

feel sweet huh?
=D

Thanks for the visiting on the last post
=)

4 comments:

  1. 感觉上下睫毛好像有点怪的感觉 不够多? 还是什么的

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Yeah~
    You look Sweet and Cute
    Love it=))

    ReplyDelete
  3. RON: 应该是因为它塌下来了~应该弄得再高一点的 =S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel: Thank you sis! =D
    i love this make up too! =D
    HeeHee

    ReplyDelete