I ♥ Nuffnang

3/21/2011

hello!


Hello people!
=D

Today was the 1st day of School Reopened
=D
Yeah!

erm
actually i tied my hair up after i back from school
i cant stand for my fringe
too thick!
i feel yucks too
-,-

We changed our seat today
I m still ath last row at the back
sit besides the window tim!
=D

Brenda, Ginnie,Froggy leave me so far away
=(


today's dinner was Soup!
YEAH!
枸杞蛋花汤
I LOVE SOUP the MOST!

actually i just bought this for my dinner
i put it in the car but it pour out when we returned to our car
=(


so buy again
咸菜豆腐汤
真得很咸哦
-,-

after 7pm no more eating
=)

YEAH!

coz i measure the weight this morning
Owh
gained 1kg
so
today hv to b more hardworking! 


but i had a dessert from my mum
she call me to hv dessert
HAHAHA

bought it at M'SIA AirPort
酒心巧克力
=)

sleep earlier
i wan to change my lifestyle from now on
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment