I ♥ Nuffnang

3/24/2011

SPAM Queen

today is a good good day oor
=)


first thing
Baby Ginnie used her phone send me 45msg and above in half n hour
LOL

my hp vibrates for idk how many times
it's like massage
LOL

-,-

but i like ooh
i like ppl spam me ohh
really really really

she texted fast like hell i think 1 alphabet for 0.1secs?
her msg send non stop de
fast dao

still can type Chinese
luckily she didnt use her iphone
if not
my hp will terus go into the hospital
-,-
LOL

today went to badminton's practice oor
coz i need more exercise
=)

mana tau
a lot of things happened today
all stood there and get scolded 
=(

sorry teacher
we won't let ur tears drop anymore
Sorry Sorry!


Chocolates had been the dailt dessert for me
=)

I LOVE it so so much

mood will b good
=)
weeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment