I ♥ Nuffnang

3/20/2011

Cycling day@WaterFront

 HI!
time to update my bloggie
=)

Today went to Desa Park City with Mr.Fu
My Brother and his girl Rainbow
(actually her name is Rachael, but in chinese called cai hong, so, yea)

First
I slept over this morning
i set my alarm to rang on this morning 6am
i did woke up for a while
then i returned to my dream after i watched my phone

and
abt 8:30am
my brother came into my room and called me up
-,-

ok
SHIT
-,-

I started to cry loud loud loud!

idk y
i just feel like crying
because of me
i'm the planner
but i destroyed it
-,-


went out after we r ready
=)
the mood was still blue

i scared Mr.Fu scold me
but luckily he didnt angry
Owh!
HAPPY!


mum prepared these for us!
yeah!
=)

after fetching Rainbow
we went to Mr.Fu's house

I given these to Rainbow and another pack of cup cakes for Mr.Fu's families
=D


Finally we reached there after 45 minutes
weeeeeeeeee
The WaterFront @ Desa Park City

went to a shop for our bicycle
the cost was RM10/hour for 1 bicycle
if u brought ur bike ther so no need to rent luur
=)


Started our journey 
YEAH!


Brother and Rainbow


There was so big!
OMG

very nice place!
=D


We are in a small path wich full of Morning Glory
=)
OWH
niceeeeeeee 

Mr.Fu and I went to another place
he brought me to another way
so tired
-,-


There had a lot of artificial lake there
those tortoises were having their sun bath on those stones
so cute
=D


I'm so damn freaking FAT!
-,-

My size was so big
T.T
I will be more hardworking on diet
HAHA

Today was The lovely couple day
Rainbow cant ride a bike very well
she was so funny
=D


erm
his TIGA pose
-,-


the sky was so blue
=)
owwh
wat a nice day
=D


they were looking at those small little fishes in the pond ooh!


walk around and hv photos!
=D


aiks
still the same
fat like hell
-,-


Sweet ooh!
=D

we went to the playground there
HAHA


The thing was very hot!
Ouchhh
HOT HOT oohh



but very fun ohh!
HAHAHA
can turn de neh
=D


Mr.Fu went another place to play this
something like skate board?
-,-


my brother playing wit a thing
erm
also the same 
can turn d


My brother look so childish!
HAHA


HeeHee
he likes to play ohh
Same as me ohh!


This was the most fun thing there
waaaaa


all sitting up there
and someone push us


it's like a swing
but bigger
HAHA

HAHA!
the boys are so heavy
DIET la PLS!


I like this photo
=)
smile from heart
=D

wee~
new style for playing
stand there
we feel like fainted after get down from there
LOL


went there to hv photos
=)
yucks
i'm so fat
-,-

=)
sweet ohh
Rainbow had an accident
HAHHA
LOL

yoohooo
mr.Fu took this!
HAHAHAHA 


Yeah!
our G-SHOCK
=D

after 1 hour
went in to the shopping mall (?)
to hv Jasmine Tea
=)


dunno wat r they looking at
hehe

big ass Mr.Fu
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

returned our bicycle
and went to another location for our lunch


it's time to go
=)
LUNCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment