I ♥ Nuffnang

3/27/2011

Decoration!


mum baked cup cakes while i'm cleaning my room
=D

Me n Brother n Rainbow help to decorate the cup cakes!
=)




these were our decorations
HAHA
had a lot of fun!


I like this the most!
Rainbow make it!
need to take times to do it
wow


HAHA!
it's cactus!
by Rainbow too


this was my creation ohh!
Sweet Sweet Love
=D


errr
idk wat is this called
but very nice
those was chocolates ohh!


my brother's creation
Very cute ohh
=D


My creation
idk wat is this actually
just wanna try the cream pattern
LOL


right one was my brother one
spider web ooh!



YEAH!
very nice ohh!

music pattern!
=D



errr
idk wat is this oh
:O


i like this
so cute
hahaha!
Smile !


something like cendol by my brother


same thing
but hv chocolate topping de cendol
LOL


this nice!
双龙吐珠
LOL!


青蛇
HAHA
my brother's creation were like those 金庸名著
HAHA


my brother make it also
but idk wat lei geh
-,-


this one
SWEET X BITTER
chocolate with strawberry
the taste of love!


mum get those boxes from her workmates
bijoux cup cakes boxes
very nice ohh


can sell ady
anyone wan mou?


HAHA
Merry Christmas
christmas tree
HAHA

very nice lehhhh
have a lot of fun today ohh!!
i wanna make it more and more!!
YEAH!

3 comments: