I ♥ Nuffnang

11/30/2010

Hello! ELB-01


Hi!
Say Hello to my new Electronic Organ!

Really Thanks to my Parents!
They bought it for me on Sunday~
=)

I'm really Thankful to have it
It cost me RM7880
it's really Expensive
=(
Thanks !
Mum & Dad!


after take away the cover
it's look like that
=D

Super nice!!
=)

i Love it so so so muchhhhh!

the sound is much more better
=)

it's model is ELB-01
actually is not the Latest one
but for my level,
i should use a new organ which that can use Pendrive or Disket
=) 


it's all electronic display
=)
it's cool for me~
=D


and the pedals are more than the old one EL-3
=)
the pedal is from C to the higher G
=)

my chord have to play with this
but the place between my seat and the organ is a bit too near
i cant see the pedal when i playing the songs
fml
coz i cant really remembered all the position of the pedal
=(


And the most Important is
it can use PENDRIVE!!
=D


for me
I like it becoz of it can make ur own song with this music data recorder
=)


you can choose wat background music and what sound u would like to play
=)
like maybe u wan pop or world music for the background music
u can just choose it and compose it with the chord and notes wrote down by urself
=)

actually it's not as easy like that
coz those background music, the beginning part, the ending part
is not easy to make it laaa
coz u have to compose it in a right way
have to make a lot of things laaaa
=(

actually it's complicated
==
for me laaaa
=(


then when u are going to save your own music
save it in your pendrive
then u can always play ur song 
when ever u like
=)


I love this song so so  much
I wont last a day without you
=)

in the Disney movie series " The Carpenters"
but i'm still learning it
=)
havent finished the whole song
=)

Oh Yah~
=_ 
Dec 12th i'm going for the Yamaha performance
it's something like reporting performance
is for those parents to know wat their children learnt in this year
=)

i maybe will play the song 
Circle of Life
of the Lion King's sound track

or maybe
La La Lu
from the Lady and The Tramps
=)

Just Maybe
coz i just play for 1 month only
so
still duno can i go for the performance
=(

actually i'm not so geng laaaaa
=(

but i will try my best luur
=)
i practice everyday d leh~
=)
coz i'm really like to play organ
it's fun
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment