I ♥ Nuffnang

11/14/2010

Pinky hair color!

seem now is our Long-term holiday
a lot of ppl are going to dye their hair by using Liese Bubble 
hmmmmmmmm
but some are going to saloon for dying it
=(

i'm not going to dye actually
it's bad to my hair
and my hair will b worst!
it's really worst!

i had been dyed for once in my life time
when i was just 11 yrs old
haha!

i dyed light brown to school!
Woots!
and I lied my teacher said that's the color spray on my hair~
i cant make it off!
haha~how bad am I
=)

i'm just gonna post abt the hair color which i wan~
=)
I really like it
when the 1st time i saw it
i like it for a years ady
=D

okay~
the color i want actually is PINK!
i think everyone will feel scary abt pink color hair and u will think abt this

or maybe
this


okaay~
now i'm gonna show those hair color with pink that i loved so much!

i'm sure u will change ur mind and in love with this color for who love pink!
=D



first is this
super golden!
named as yama i think
=)

this girl is 寿Rui from Popteen magazine
=)
this hair color is golden with some pinkish there
idk can u see it from the picture
but i like it so so much!


the next
is light brownish pink
=)

OMG 
love it so muuuch!
but the pink is just highlighted on the lower layer hair
can u see that?
o.O 



the pink color from her hair will b more conspicuous
it's like orange X brown X pink
so pretty!
the color wont b an eye sore for me
haha!
love so much!




the next!
the color i like the most!!
It's dark brown pink
she changed her hair color to darker brown because it's Fall/Winter now
but i really like this hair color so so much!!!

it's still have the pink color there!
can u guys see it?!
it's really sweet!

Love Love Love
that's y
if i m going to dye my hair
i'm sure i will dye that color!
i love it so so much!

so far
i'm not dying now laaaa
=)
but i saw that Lieses Bubble products had sweet pink color
=)
hmmmmmmm
quite nice~
i might have a try when i finished my studies in my school!!
=DD

8 comments:

  1. i wanna dye this color loor~
    after SPM u go for hair dying?
    =)
    i wanna see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok ~~~
    find me when u going for hair dying yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just colored my hair a very bright pink the other day & love it!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/isewcute/5503617686/

    If you want to try it out, go for it! You can always bleach it out & color over it if it's not what you'd like.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oOW!
    WOW!
    really Bright pink!
    Cool!
    i would like to try pink hair in the future!
    thanks ya!

    ReplyDelete