I ♥ Nuffnang

11/18/2010

Schoolliday

today went back to school for the P.A project
hmmmm
a lot of ppl absent actually
it's really super-duper-boring there
we have nothing to do
ughhm
"we" mean I & Ginnie
hahah!

I am super Sleepy actually!
I hv not enuff sleep laaaaaaa
but Ginnie dont let me sleep
Sei Yea!



we look at her camera
look at her phone
look at those msg
laugh someone else
and we eat chicken pie and brownies

and i found that my name in her phone is like that!
owhh!
haha!
=D

we left school @ 12noon
go for our lunch and say bye to our school
=D
sorry teacher~
haha!

we supposed to stay there until 4pm


we went to M记 @何清园 for our lunch
=D


Baby Gin
Her Turkey Sandwiches
=D


Miss Angeline
Her Ham Sandwiches
=D


Ah Fing
=)
with her Breakfast Set

and I m wit my Tom Yam Dong Fun
=D

Their Tom Yam There really Ichiban!
=D

We walked to Miss Angeline's working place
Jacqueline's shop
for a look
=D

Wow
The Shirts there are really NICEEEEEEEE
and also CHEAP!!!
I love the Denim Jacket so so much!!
and it's Just Cost RM25!!!
Love IT!!!
but I havent buy it~
=(
Wait for me!
Lovely Denim!


When I went home
WTF is happening wit my house
==

the doors has been taking out
all those furnitures are in a very messy situation
==
wtf is going on?

i'm just a girl
with a lot of men in my house
==

They are having renovation~
==

Why are they taken off the doors?
see here


Look
My bedroom
=(


There will b a big big mirror there!!
I like it!


the big big glass art by daddy had been taken away
=(
i love that so so much niiie~


dad's home now
=)
and I'm going for a ride
i wonder to ride far far away
but when I'm riding
The sky started to rain
T.T

den i just ride it in the car park
=)



Lovely bicycle
I love the feeling when i'm riding it
i can feel so free
can go anywhere i wan
=)
but ofcoz
cant go too far
might be tired laaaaa
=(

My brother make it nicely for me
he made a lot of things on it
=)
but i love it~
=D

Thanks bro!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment