I ♥ Nuffnang

11/08/2010

Music♥


Today
is a Big Day for me

Woots!
I went for my Electronic Organ class!
I'm really so happy!
I hav been stopped for 4 years to learn it
and now i'm Grade six as piano's level
=D

Finally 
I can continue to learn it again!



before going for my organ lessons
i went for my brunch with my hubby boy
=D
went for dim sum @ Pandan Indah
then he fetch me to Yamaha =)

I'm so nervous when i'm in the room
TT
fml
not really like to b nervous
but i cant relax
i scare i will hv any mistake or wat
=(

But
My teacher is really good
and I miss her a lot
I had been 4 years didnt met her
=D

she's my last teacher before i stopped my organ class
=)

btw,
The Electronic Organ that i used for today's lesson cost
RM24,000
wtf-omfg-fml in my head
o.O


Learnt 2 songs
Oowh!
I love the songs so so much


The circle Of Life
=)
from The Lion King
it's really nice but not easy to play this song by both hands and leg
=(

have to play the chord, steps on the paddle, play the music by pen drive
fml
i'm really panic on these
coz i hv been 4 years didnt play organ
though my room is an organ here
but it's to old
it's not for my grade ady
=(

so
My mum is gonna buy me another new organ!!
Yey!

I had went to another classroom for my practise after class
=)
Finally i can play
Let it Be
with the instrument by the new organ
I really love the Electronic Organ so much!!


Went Papa Rich @ NihonKan with my Lovely Family
=D
This is my Drinks
Sesame Ice-cream Soya
Wooots!
Nice
=D

Gotta Practise my Organ~
see yaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment