I ♥ Nuffnang

11/13/2010

ROCK my 1st Holiday!

Finally
The Stupid Skynet Caurier service had been arrived at 12pm today!
really pek chek abt the skynet~
i willblog it out wat happened~
=)

wasted my time for checking those things~
=(
rush for my make up
just put on some make up then went out wit lovely mum and bro
=D


camwhoring in car :)
actually feel a bit unlikey about my eyes make up
idk y
feel so yuuucks!

i cant take nice pic about that


i used a new fake lashes
mayb is the 1st time using it so i feel a bit strange on it guuaa
btw,
i didnt put on any down lashes also
even mascara also
mayb it's a bit strange for me without down lashes
haha!

today's outfit:
Jacket
polka dot singlet
damage style jeans
cocolulu's belt
Converse x Fragment shoes
=D

just trying to have some MIX
my top is feeling like more girlish
and the rest try to b more boylish
=D

abang
y u wear like this huh?
==
slipper
with ur ma lat lou style

Mom get 2 free hand treatment for me and her
=D
from bizzy body
=)

Ohyaaa~tomorrow the hong kong artist 宣萱is coming to sunway pyramid
=D



idk wat's that purple color thingy,
but my mum just feel like so relax to put her hand in it
=)

but when it's my turn,
it's HOT!
wtf
i tot it's cold or maybe warm
==


next,
just take ur hands up from the purple tub
=)
ur hand will be a mask there
just repeat 3~4 times to finish it
=)

for me
==
it's freaking hot and uncomfort when i make this!

but finally~
just put on a plastik thingy on it
it's for moisturizing ur hands
=)

quite comfort after this~
the bizzy body staff helped us to put on some moisturizing cream 
and it's done
quite white ady my hand!
haha!

while we are waiting for the hand mask,the staff scanned my face
=(
my face is quite oily she said
T.T

and she asked me about my age
I'm just 16 !!!
she reacted like " WTF-OMFG!!"
then she turned back asked my mum whether my mum married when she's maybe 16 
LOL

am I look like that old?!
I'm Just 
16!!!

my mom scolded me for making myself look so old
=(
fml


next
went for our Lunch!!
we had our luch @ Bar B Q Plaza!
nom nom
Long time i didnt have my meals here!
btw,
it's just the 1st time i had meals @ sunway pyramid's BarBQ Plaza
=)

need to diet ady
but i ate 1 and a half bowl of rice today
=(

after having our lunch
wanna have some dessert
we wonder is Sunway have SNOWFLAKES?
i texted Baby ginn
she said yes
but we cant find it
==
so 
Goodbye Snowflakes
=( 

we went home after that
=)

Hubby is non-stop texting me for lunch
=)
he might b hungry till die ady
==

Sorry yaaa hubby~
it's really damn jam there!
wtf
i fall asleep on the way going back home
=)


i took my new purse out~
=) 
haha!

i'm waiting for hubby
he always get late
coz he will call me get down earlier even though he just at Pandan indah 
fml


we went McD for his lately "bereakfast"
Euuuuuwh
the Ayam Goreng spicy is raw!
OMFG
they changed a new set for him
but it's still taste bad
=(

then we went to Pandan Indah Old Town


we had 2 same pic
=)
hoho
both using the hp to take pic
=)

i like this
=)


i had my Cold enrich chocolate
and hubby had his pepsi and boiled egg
=)

he's Facebook-ing


he told me that the old town's pepsi is worst
i just reacted like LOL!
 of coz laaa~old town drink coffe d maaaa!


we enjoyed watching movie there
haha!
巾帼枭雄之义海豪情
WOOTS!
watch till so gan jeong
but line is so slow
lag like hell
==

my hubby took this pic 
haha
i'm so chubby in this pic!
LOL

he fetched me for buying some Tofu bakar for my family
i'm so happy today
=)
Very ROCK today!
woots!
i'm so happy~
=)
Lalala~



No comments:

Post a Comment