I ♥ Nuffnang

11/06/2010

Happy Children's Day!


Yeah~
went to Children's Day Celebration today~
Went to me ex-tuition teacher's house for this celebration
OMG~
I'm so look forward about this celebration
yaaaaa
coz i can celebrate it with full of Fun n Joy!

Me
Brother
Brother's Gf
Mr. Kenny
went to teacher's house on 7:30pm
It's raining
and I'm really regret to wear my Converse out
=(

too bad~

I'm so happy that we had learnt "RECYCLE"
We DID there
we brought our own Tupperwear and cup there by self
=)
i like to have party like this
cut budget also can save our planet
=D

I ate a lot there
=)
Oopssy
forget about keep fit luur~aiksss
TT


okay
After dinner~
We had been arranged to a group
I'm Group 1 leader
=D
I have to take care of these children
naughty and cute little children
haha
LOL
i'm not that old
I'm still a kid laaaaa
=D

we are doing a paper of question
hmmm~
quite fun!
a lot of  IQ Questions
and a lot of funny answer given by them
=D

We are so hardworking on doing it
=D
the front page is Chinese Questions
and the back page is English Crosswords
=D

OMG
Those Children are really Clever!!
Big claps for them
=D

They  can give me the full answer of those English Questions!
another big claps for them
=D


We are the 1st group answered all the Questions
and at the end
We are the WINNER!
YEAH
another big claps for us
haha
=D

Our present is just sour & sweet Candy
but it's really full of JOY!

The next was
Present Exchange!
=)

OMG
guess wat I get?
The yellow color wrapping paper present is mine
haha

the boy look so funny
=D

My brother got a bag looke like a girlish purse
XD
And I got a Full set of Crayons.water colors set!
haha
both of us oso got a present but not suit for us
=S

it's ok laaa
better than last year ok luur
=D


at last
We are Ms. Soon Students!!
We are CHILDREN!
We LOVE Children's day!!!

my shoes get dirt
=(
Wash wash wash wash it!

2 comments:

  1. ya, u r still a kid
    and
    we love children's day!!

    from
    ms.soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya!
    ofcoz!!!!
    i'm still a small little kid!!!
    XD
    we love children's day!!
    YEAY!!!

    ReplyDelete