I ♥ Nuffnang

11/19/2010

=)

Today my house still having renovation
==
hmmmmm
is really dusty!

but one more day!
just one more day
it will end!
but the clean work should star when it's ended
T.T

Photobucket

Fillet O Fish
=D

my hubby bought it for me
Thanks Thanks Thanks!
love you babe!

he noe i'm alone at home
so he bought it for me
=D

Love you!

Photobucket

but another thing make me feel abit beh song is
my cousin came
ehmm
my 姑婆
==

and i'm with her for the whole day
her mouth cant stop for a minutes!
ya!
and i'm not going to listen wat she said
because i noe
she's just blow water
==

but i still love her
=)
because she will cook a lot of delicious food for me
=D

thanks mum bought Sub Way for me!
i love subway!
Yeay!
and thanks 姑婆brought it to me from mummy
=D

today sleep wit my brother
=(
he always tease me of taking away his blanket when he was sleep
make him freeze!
hahah
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment