I ♥ Nuffnang

11/24/2010

In Love with T99

After Viewed Chuckei's blog
I'm totally in love with this this Sony Cyber Shot T99


Dad
Can I have this for my Christmas Present?
Or Maybe New Year Present?
Or Maybe Birthday Present?
=(

i think pink is cute~
but it's look like too sharp laaaa
=(


i think the black one is cool~
=D
right?



These 2 are limited edition
=)
but i dun like it very much~
i like the function only~
=D

it's really damn nice~
but my friend told me
Sony Cyber Shot series
are SUCKS

so
idk laaaa
but i saw Chuckei's blog
she said that it's nice to use wat
=D

i really hope to have one looooo!
Please!
DAD!
Please!!!!!

but i still havent do research about the price
but
please!!!
buy me one!
can?
T.T

2 comments:

  1. last month i saw in sony store...
    about RM1299..if i'm not wrong><
    haha..
    it's very nice if the special crystal design...

    ReplyDelete
  2. now sell RM999 full set
    but still cant laaa~
    forget abt it laaa~
    my Christmas present is my ELB-01 ady
    =)

    ReplyDelete