I ♥ Nuffnang

11/12/2010

Senior One ended.

today is the last day of school
=)

happy for it~ but i'm sad for those friends who leaving our school
=(



went One Two cafe for our class celebration
=)
just for nothing axtually
coz we just wanna use all the money
we bought 4 secret receipt cakes by using RM315
wtf

but we have alot of fun there
i ate a lot today
=(
fml
i think i had eaten almost 6 pieces ady
fml


camwhore wit baby froggy
=)

baby,cheer up~
i'm will b with you even u r in trouble
=)

u r the one who loves ur friends
sometimes,
misunderstanding will b happen between friends
but it will b okay
dont so worry
=D

cheer up yaaaa!

Mr. Lee =)
dont cry
we will always love you
I hope to see u on ur own stage one day
=D

Be tough when u r there!





thanks for giving me a chance for leaving a memories in ur mind
=)


Went Tmn Muda Pasar Malam with my Hubby!
=)

having his chou tofu again
=D


he cut his hair~
it's really leng zai laa~
i'm not bluffing u~
my dearest hubby!
=)

he had been jam for almost 1 hour to my house
haha
i'm so sorry babe
=)

it's end tonight
my senior one life
end in an ordinary way
but i had a lot of memories wit my friends
=)

actually
it's really sad for my friends who leaving
i cant see u all ady
though we r really not very friend
but i will oso miss u all guts de!
=D

不舍得
不舍
怎么会有得?

No comments:

Post a Comment