I ♥ Nuffnang

11/14/2010

chatty~=D


had a sweet chat with chloe chin =)
WooHoo
Long time we didnt chat!
=D

actually i'm really surprise  u tweet me!
WoW

it's feel like 
huh?
is that u?!
=D

haha!
fyi,
we had been lost contact abt 6 months ady
i think
=(

even though we are just live at the next door



i'm happy because we had been together again
=)

yeaaa
u're my friends
i'm really threat u like a friend
ofocz
i hope that i will b ur friend
=D

coz we had a lot of memories still deep in my mind
we had joy and fun for almost 6 years
=)

u're going to be 18
=)

gambateh for ur SPM
=DDDD

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Baby Ginn called me the whole night
=(
she cried
=(

i'm doing my best to holding back her tears
be though baby!

dun owaes ddly
think too much!

sleep @ 3.30am
LOL
wtf
fml

2 comments: