I ♥ Nuffnang

11/25/2010

Dolled up and Out!

Big big day today~
=D 


dolled up myself for going out wit lovely Baby Ching
=D
and also miss Eva~
=D


first 
went kim gallery for my hair cut 
=D
before

after
=D

but i still feel that is a little bit long for me laaa
i wanna cut it again~
=(

now i feel a bit kek sui abt my bangs
LOL 

baby Ching find me at Kim Gallery~
=)
and i met Car Yin too!!!

the hair drop into my eye
=(
Thanks Baby Ching for lending me the Eye Drops!
Thanks yaaa~


TeeHee~=)
we 2 r also camwhoring laaa~
=D

Coz My MR called me to send a photo of my hair cut for him~
hehe~
=D
but i cant get a nice shoot~
=(


Next next,
we walk to Pavillion~
=(
yaaa~
is walk

so damn hot loooh~
Feel so happy when we walked into the air conditioned place
=D

then we Terus go to SnowFlake
Yeay!
i can eat my sea amber Jelly!
=D


Baby Ching's pearl Milk tea
actually i noe u wanna drink Chatime
izzit?
=D

This was my Sea Amber Jelly!!
Recommend!
I Love the Taste!
Sweet but not like Just sugar~
=)
idk how to describe laaa
Just have a TRY!!
=D

we chat a lot laaa~
about exam,
abt Love,
abt Family,
abt Friends,
abt Miss Eva,too!
haha!
coz she's late~
XD


it was so Freaking col after had my SnowFlake!
Just feel like Snowing
LOL
XD

we went to Toilet laaa~
there is she
TaaDaaaa!
Miss Eva
she cant stop herself when she saw Baby Ching's Camera
haha
=D

She start capture wat we doing
started capture abt her
haha
=)


nice shoot baby!
=D
i like this
=D


Love this too!
but the one who in the pic is not really look like me laa i think
i think maybe is becoz of the Make up
LOL



Next
we went to Wong Kok Char Chan Ting @ Pav
Long time i didnt go there ady~
TeeHee~
=D

actually we all r non stop using hp to sms
calls
and also
Fb-ing


Sweet Call with idk who laaa
=D

Eva is with her Char Siu Fan and Iced Lemon Tea
=D



My daily set~
=)
idk wat's the dish name ady~
heehee~
=)
but it's a big big set~
have soup,tea,fruits
=D

Delicious~
=D
Nom Nom
XD


=)
she also blogged it out
=D
view it yaaa~
=D

Miss Eva
She asked me 3 Question today
haha
Why are your eyes so big?
Why are your Lashes so long?
Why are your teeth so nice?

idk y~
i feel like she's so funny for asking me these question
=)



u see u see
i'm not suit for spec
=(

my hair is so long ==
i wan cut it again
i'm sure that i will cut it again~


after having our lunch
Me and Baby Ching went back to Time Square
we Went to Korea Food Fair
=)

This Tong Hun Super Nice!
i Love it very very much!
Cook it like chao tong hun like that
Super Zeng!
=D

Miss Eva went To Lo Yat for the Next Round
She's Rock baby!
=)

Me & Baby Ching went F.O.S to find Dingy too
=D

but too bad,
she's not there
=(

so we go back home laaa
=(

Thanks Baby Ching's Daddy sent me home!
it's raining out there!!
heavy heavy heavy heavy rain!

Really thanks!
Coz if i'm going back myself~
i think i might b look tong gai jor
=D

so
thanks!!!!

I'm so happy today actually
i'm happy to have nice day with girls
have some girls talk
have a hi-tea etc.
it's quite enjoy!
=)

ily my girls!
hope that we can have the 2nd time to go out yaaa!
=D
Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment