I ♥ Nuffnang

12/22/2010

冬至快乐!


Went to Grandma house on the night with mum
=D

I love the feeling of sitting in a round table with all my family and have our dinner together
=D
I feel safe
=)
coz I'm with my family
=)

This day will b a lot of food here
=D
but i didnt eat much
haha
coz i just eat with Mr.Fu 
I'm full
but i drink 2 big bowl of soup~
=D


Look!!
How cute is him!!
MY GOD!!
He is like an Angel!
his smile
=)
his face
Owhhh~
You're So cute!
I'm playing gun with him
hehe


bwahhahahahaha
actually
idk y m i doing like that
==
but my cousin brother saw me
he laughed
lol

he is teaching me how to use the gun
hahahaha

but his gun hv problem ady
so 
he is going to fix it
hahhaha


I stay there for a while only
coz i had to pack up the food for dad n bro
=)
Mum scared bro will b hungry
so we went to Pavillion 
again
=(

I bought Snowflakes
when i walked to her car
she said she wanna park in
bcoz we got the 2 hours free parking also
LOL

then i take the snowflakes bowl walking around
=)

and also meet Froggie baby!


Tehee
is my back
My bro's LiNing bag
=)

I also wanna buy a backpack
=)
look cute to wear this!

we waited bro for a long time
almost 10:30pm he out
=)
bcoz he get another sales
=D


Today is 冬至
一家大小
团团圆圆的
坐在一起吃汤圆是最幸福了!
=)

 i like to put some brown sugar in the tong yuen
but not chocolate
=(
chocolate taste weird
==

at the end
冬至快乐!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment