I ♥ Nuffnang

12/13/2010

My BabyCam Samsung PL200


Hey Guys!
=D

I'm so so so Happy!
Though is a late post
but it's till excited for typing this post!
Wohoooo!

for me
i'm not a very pro blogger
but i blog a lot of my life
=)
and almost all post also will have some pics
=)

so i think
for a Blogger
a Camera is a Must Get Stuff
=D


and i got my own BabyCam today!
though it's not very high-teq
but it's not bad too
for me
it's AWESOME


3.0' Intelligent LCD
=)

it's quite enuff big for me i think
at least my whole big head will get into the camera laaa
TeeHee


Oya
My BabyCam is SamSung PL200
=)

Market Price is for RM749
but I bought it in a offer price
a camera with a Digital Photo Frame
is only RM699

Oowh!
It's so Cheap
=DDDDD

that's y my mum will buy it for me


this is My BabyCam's Bag
=)
i'm still thinking how to decorate it
Haha!

in the Camera set
is included 
Charger
Memory Card 2GB
Camera String
TV cable
USB cable

this is the view taken from my room
=)

it's by the landscape mode


this is the View i captured from the same place
but I used 7X zoom to capture
u can see this place on the pic above
=D
can u see the mountain there have lights?
it's Look Out Point
haha!



click to enlarge pic
=)

here is some Chinese's Intro of Samsung PL200
it's quite nice 
really!
=D

i like my Baby Cam so so much!!

and now is the turn for the Photo Frame
=D



this is a Digital Photo Frame which i bought wit my Baby Cam
=)

emmmm
it's quite useful la
coz can bring it out
but it's a bit trouble me is
u have to plug in to view photo
means
u cant take it w/o the charger
=(
LOL

Thanks Mum and Dad to buy me these
i really love it
=)
Thank you!!!!
but i'll try to giving back the money to u
when it's school re-open!
=D

2 comments: