I ♥ Nuffnang

12/12/2010

My First =)

I'm so gan jeong for this mini concert!
the mini concert is for Electronic Organ students
and a little part of piano students
=D

the day before the concert
i cant sleep at all
i'm so gan jeong!
T.T

1 of the main reason is i didnt practice at all
=(
fml

but it's still ok laaaa
not bad
hahaha



hmmm
i'm going for the concert alone
i forgot the time i should b there
i went there abt 11am
LOL
is the 1st batch having their perform
those little girls wear like princess!
wtf

i wear like ah sam look

==
fml


is full of people
those parents are coming to see their children's perform
i'm so sad actually
it's the 1st organ perform i take part
but my parents n family didnt attend =(
T.T


i went back home abt 11:20am
i called my mother to fetch me back
stay there i will b more gan jeong!
=(
fml

then i back to the Yamaha Claris Music around 12:15pm
i'm like so weird
i back home to change a dress
i'm dressing like 涉原系
ahhaahaaha
=D


this girl is playing Nobody
quite nice
but i dun like the beat she play
it's too slow maybe
=S

actually we dont know when is our turn to perform
suddenly called my name
OMFG
gan jeong to the MAX
fml

i'm like
"huh?! so fast is my turn?!"
i tot i will b the last
=(

i forgot to photostate the pages of he music
=(
i'm so sorry teacher!
=(

is the first time for me
idk wat to do actually
=(

i like to wear the dress
but the big problem is
the dress is too long
i cant see wat paddle m i stepping on!
but luckily i still step on the right paddle
=D


it's really relax after i played the song
=D

and is the turn to exchange present
=D

we got a sijil!
LOL


Guess wat is it?
haha

it's light
 when i opened it
it's something like a bottle
but cant put water in it
haha


it's a piggybank!
=D
a bottle liked piggy bank!
=)

it's useless for me actually
so 
i gv it to my brother
haha!



i back home after this
but 2:50pm i went back here
to have my organ class
so sorry to trouble my mum for fetching me
=D
Thanks Mummy
Love You!
=D

btw, my teacher said i played very good =)

No comments:

Post a Comment