I ♥ Nuffnang

12/14/2010

Uni+Chat


today went pudu with my lovely brother
=)
to make his trouser
and my Uniform
=D

after that,
Meet My Mr.Fu

he fetch me from Pudu Plaza
sorry Bro
I let u go alone
=(

i drop the bottle cap
=(
so i have to drink the whole bottle of water
T.T


OTW going to KFC@Pav
idk y
suddenly feel like wanna eat KFc today
haha

took some pictures using my babycam
=D

but i edited those photos
so it's a bit blur
=)

we eat a lot
and I tried the latest burger by KFC
it's quite nice
but not special
the "crispy" is because of the chips inside the burger only
LOL
but it's quite big!

hard to put into my mouth la
LOL




we walked around
and take some picha
=)

actually we wanna eat Snowflakes der
but too many ppl
=(
so
give up la
need to Q up
=(
i have to go for tuition later too



next
we go and meet Kelvin

he's alone sitting at Starbucks
hmmmm
Fu said it's very syok for sitting there 
surf the internet
drink choclate
==
em
as wat i told
Your Computer is useless without Internet
LOL!
Kelvin is teaching Fu how to use 4Square
haha!


after that
we had our Chat time!
yeah!
=)
Babe's Chocolate
mine is Green Tea Latte
I think Babe's better
Mine feel like so weird
==
i'm Green Tea lover
but this is really weird
==

around 5pm
fetch me back home luur~
=)
i'm going to Tuition on 6:30pm
D=

I still havent finished my Homeworks!
Ishhhh

I think teacher willscold
and i realize
if didnt do maths home works for 1 time
u will not chase up wat the teacher said
D=

OMFG
i'm scared!


I'm happy today
=)
met my Mr.Fu
and also finished my uniform
though it have to take after school re-open
=(
hmmmm
i had to wear my old uniform lol
but nvm la
my old Uniform is still new la
LOL

head on to Tuition now~
bye~




No comments:

Post a Comment