I ♥ Nuffnang

12/23/2010

Steamboat agian! =)

today is my lovely bro last day to work
=)

he wear till so leng zai
just bcause it's his last day working @ universal traveller
hahaha 


went for dinner with Mr.Fu and his Sis
=)

yeah!
Steamboat!
have a long time didnt go there ady
Yulek Song Fat steamboat
=D


This is Fu's sis
so slim arr her
=(

This time can eat Tom Yam soup ady!
but actually i hv soar throat!
=(

I still drink a lot of tom yam soup
bcoz
it's too zeng ady!
I love it!

The ingredient for this steamboat is more than coco
=)
haha


Mr.Fu favorite
=)
am chun egg!!


same!
yee mee
=)


This is Mr.Fu
he is the one who helped us pour the tea!


Bwahahahahha!
Tom Yam is the BEST!!
yuuuuhoooooooooooooo

I love the taste of Tomyam!!!
but the ching tong is also nice!
coz is sweet!


Spec babe!
hahahahahahaahah
Have a nice day today!

btw,
i ate alot 
=(
his sis say i can eat a lot
=(

I swear
I will Diet when School Reopen!!!!!!
I swear!
I Promise!!

It's Christmas eve =)

No comments:

Post a Comment